September 27 , 2013
7 - 10 p.m.
$20 Olbrich Members
$25 General Public
Ticket proceeds benefit the Gardens
- Food and beverage offered at an additional cost.
- Cash only bar stations - ATM in Olbrich's Lobby.
- No carry-in food or beverages.
- Must be 21 years old to attend.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring lawn chairs; no seating will be provided outdoors.
Be inspired by the beauty of a crisp fall evening in Olbrich's outdoor gardens. Watch the flames from bonfires dance on the Great Lawn, groove to live music, savor a variety of tasty foods from Food Fight restaurants, and sip frothy Wisconsin micro-brews.
Just Announced - Natty Nation
at Crackle, Fire & Froth!
For more than 17 years, Natty Nation has kept the positive messages of their unique indigenous Wisconsin reggae beats throbbing through the heartland. Their messages of peace, love, community, & spreading positive vibrations have been ringing out since Natty's inception.
Natty has backed up reggae legends Lee "Scratch" Perry, and Chaka Demus & Pliers, and shared the stage with Ziggy, Damian, & Stephen Marley, Sister Carol, Steel Pulse, Burning Spear, Wailing Souls, Culture with Joseph Hill, Beenie Man, & countless others.
JAH Boogie and his backing band's tight, but fluid; rootsy, but funky; beautiful, but gritty; righteous, but real vibration is clear to anyone listening to their music, either at a show or on their stereo.
It's almost impossible not to dance at a Natty live performance. Every Natty Nation concert is a different experience. Their energy is infections & their dubtastic jams are complex, yet their message is simple: spread the positive vibration!
Appetizers - $5
- Soft Pretzels with Mustard or Warm Cheese Sauce (vegetarian) - Market Street
- Cheese plate (vegetarian) - Bluephies
- Butternut squash soup (vegetarian) - Bluephies
Entrees - $8
- Bavarian Pork Stew with Fresh Bread Market Street
- Sauerbraten-style Braised Beef or Veggie Sandwich with
Parsley Buttered Boiled Potatoes (vegetarian option)- Market Street
- Chicken chili - Bluephies
- Pork belly taco - Bluephies
- Walnut Burger (vegetarian)- Bluephies
Dessert - $4
- Cheesecake Filled Pumpkin Cupcakes - Market Street
- Pumpkin bread pudding with caramel sauce - Bluephies
2012 BAR MENU
Have your beer poured in a CRACKLE pint glass for an additional $3!!
Wisconsin Microbrews - $4.50
Verruckte Stadt, German Pilsner - The Great Dane
Old Glory American, Pale Ale - The Great Dane
Stone of Scone, Scotch Ale - The Great Dane
Oktoberfest - Capital Brewery
Spotted Cow, Farmhouse Ale - New Glarus Brewing
Fatty Boombalatty, Belgian Pale Ale - Furthermore Beer
Hopalicious, Pale Ale - Ale Asylum
Domestic Beers - $3.50
House Wine - $4.50
Cocktails - starting at $4.25
Try a hot cider mixed with an alcohol of your choice!
CASH ONLY BAR STATIONS
Leaf Mulch Sales
Plant Sale with the Pros
Rhapsody in Bloom
Bolz Conservatory Exhibit: Light Gaps